Thursday 17 September 2009

States of United Amusement

Oh America you provide so many chuckles - apparently 8% of people think Obama maybe the Antichrist, 13% aren't sure though. Via Wonkette I think.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Word - Let Freedom Ka-Ching
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Protests

Colbert knocks some lumps off our Corporate Masters in a sweet The Word segment from yesterday.

It appears that out Atlantic cousins aren't too keen on Darwin, I think I've stopped laughing now. Fair enough the movie might well be sheet but still come on, I mean come on, this is getting me down, it's about time you Mericans should suck it up and faced the world without your beloved mad God ( or maybe a weak God : fair enough though iron chariots were probably pretty scary).

No comments:

Post a Comment