Sunday 24 May 2009

Cool ! maybe we can avoid revolution


There really should be more of this going on, these parasites have been leeching off us for waay too long now and its about time some criminal procedures were instigated. Doesn't help when the police allow themselves to be bullied by filthy corrupt, double-speaking politicians. I, rather unfashionably, respect the police and all our Services but they should be working for us the citizens not the self-serving politicians that pretend to be their masters - a few choice prosecutions would have seen off any budget cuts and given the extent of the dirt thats rising to the top I'm sure in the past there's some actionable cases along the way.

After hearing this clip on Have I News For You I was itching for the noose again. These people have little understanding about the lives of actual people, spending their time in a strangely narrow group of individuals has bred the usual psychological deficits and thus they sound like morons at best and at worst like some sort of proto-facist - ah well at least politics is interesting again. God what a nightmare Gordo must be having, I feel quite sorry for him actually, if you're reading this Mr Prime Minister and you think you need a hand I'll easily point you in the right direction but well I guess I know you've just got to do it by yourself.

Anyways I started this post cause I really want to find out about the personal wealth of our MP's. I''ve done the usual googling but haven't really found the info I want in a nice easy format. I guess I could trawl though the Sunday Times Rich List looking for the little piggies but I just don't have the time. What I'm after is a list of what these 'stards personal wealth against how much they charge on expenses. If you've got an MP who is a millionaire why would he charge the taxpayer for his daily sundries, it's almost as if some of these people have drawn a big target on their back. Oh that sounds a bit like incitement to violence but it's more that I think that these people have bizarrely indentified themselves to us as the examples of the greed inherent in long term public service and of the dangers involved in unscrutinised government.

No comments:

Post a Comment