Wednesday 29 July 2009

Film & Daily Show moans

I'll deal, quickly, with the one film I watched last night, Alien Trespass. I'd seen posts about this for a while on Quiet Earth and IO9 etc etc and for some reasons I'd thought it sounded quite funny however it's just a waste of 90mins. It's not big, nor clever and certainly not funny - avoid.

I'm a bit of a Stewart/Colbert nutjob but lately I've been getting ticked off with both their interview segments. Colbert for his general interrupting rudeness, yes I know it's part of his shtick but sometimes he may as well shout/rant a picture of his guest as they barely get to say five words when sitting opposite and recently Stewart for not airing the full interviews. They at least post them online but couldn't they just squeeze out some of your other stuff instead, like the gags about stuff he's been joking with the audience pre-show. Anyways here's the full Bill Kristol interview.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bill Kristol Extended Interview
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment