Friday 3 February 2012

Twenty Questions

1. Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love?
2. Bobby Womack - What is This?
3. The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her?
4. Al Green - Are You Lonely for Me Baby?
5. Marvin Gaye - Can I Get a Witness?
6. Ray Charles - What'd I Say?
7. Funkadelic - Can You Get To That?
8. Al Green - Could I Be The One?
9. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On?
10. Marvin Gaye - What's Happening Brother?
11. Bill Withers - Who Is He & What Is He To You?
12. James Brown - Why Does Everything Happen To Me?
13. Al Green - What Is This Feeling
14. War - Why Can't We Be Friends?
15. Rufus Thomas - Can Your Monkey Do The Dog?
16. Al Green - What Am I Gonna Do With Myself?
17. Terry Callier - What Colour Is Love?
18. Bobby Womack - What You Gonna Do?
19. Professor Longhair - Who's Been Fooling You?
20. Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black?

No comments:

Post a Comment