Friday 13 November 2009

Magic Box tells me Tales

Finally finished Being Human, I got a bit bored halfway through but I'm kinda glad I went back for the final eps as it they were quite enjoyable, sure the SFX on Were-George were awful but it was nicely tied together and still managed to balance the tragedy/comedy aspects. Will probably watch 2nd series.

Don't often mention the childish cartoons I like watching but maybe I should as I just watched the 3 latest episodes of The Venture Bros and it's just one of the funniest, cleverest toons I've seen in ages and it . A spoof of 60's wholesome family spy toon Johnny Quest, it's got lots of laughs, long running story arcs and a ton of great characters.


Dollhouse has been cancelled, wasn't really surprised after the very mixed quality of series two and things aren't looking great for Fringe which would be a real shame, it's got it's problems sure but it's also got Walter one of my favourite mad scientists ever. thanx io9.

No comments:

Post a Comment