Thursday 5 November 2009

Tversity and TV

Pandorum was not as bad as I'd read, sure it was plenty stupid but I love a generational starship story and this one certainly ticked plenty of boxes. Basically a couple of flight crew wake from space hibernation to find a degraded ship filled with alienish critters roaming about doing no good, they fight to regain control of the systems and not fall prey to space-madness, never fully explained. Quite enjoyable though.

I found The Terror on my PC, must have recorded it ages ago, anyways it's Corman production on the poor side so I wouldn't bother with this unless you're keen on seeing a young Jack Nicholson and Boris Karloff flounce about in period costume.

Urr spacey iplayer links: last night's Horizon's Black Hole 'Travaganza was pretty cool & the space-minded can catch Moore rambling about lunar impacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment