Sunday 25 April 2010

Cinematicals



Repo Men is a scifi actioner - starring Jude Law & Forest Whitaker - about artificial organ repossessions in a murky corporate future. Despite the interesting premise the film turned out to be a heap of steaming faeces with terrible by-the-numbers dialogue and some mediocre action scenes performed by a couple of half hearted actors. With a little more intelligence and wit this could have been a nice Robocop-esque satire instead of this instantly forgettable trash.

I'm kinda glad I didn't rush out to see Kick Ass as I thought it was a little disappointing. It is good don't get me wrong, it's got oodles of action and a breakneck pace, there's also plenty of decent lines and nerd references throughout but the ending was fudgy nonsense and it soured the experience for me. A jetpack ffsake

No comments:

Post a Comment